Box Tops for Education
Box Tops for Education are worth 10 cents each and are found on many products and brands such as: General Mills cereals, Ziploc, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Land O Lakes, Hefty, Kleenex, Avery, Hanes, Yoplait, Scott, Brita, Betty Crocker, and more!
- BUY BOX TOPS PRODUCTS : Look for the logo. You can find it on hundreds of products you know and love.
- SCAN YOUR RECEIPT : No more clipping. Tap the scan button and snap a photo of your receipt within 14 days of purchase.
- EARN CASH FOR BOWMAN: It’s that easy! Box Tops earnings are identified and automatically updated online.
Kroger Community Rewards
Kroger makes earning money easy. When you use your Kroger card, they give back a percentage of the sales.
Note: You must re-enroll each school year
- Visit http://www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com
- Select Enroll Now
- Select Bowman Middle School (84121) as your school
Tom Thumb’s Good Neighbor Program gives back 1% of all purchases to Bowman PTA.
How to Participate:
- Set up a Tom Thumb For U account through the app OR website. http://www.tomthumb.com
- Email Good.Neighbor@tomthumb.com and ask them to link your account to our Good Neighbor Number #3516. Be sure to include the phone number you used to set up your Tom Thumb For U account AND our Good Neighbor Number #3516 in your message.
- Start Shopping! Tom Thumb will donate 1% of ALL sales linked to our Good Neighbor Number #3516.
World Wear Project
World Wear Project is a professional clothing collection company based in Dallas, Texas. Their efforts to keep millions of pounds of textiles from our landfills every year help our cities and counties by lowering their landfill space needs. Best of all Bowman PTA receives 15 cents for every pound of donated items!
How to Participate:
- Simply bring in any of the acceptable items listed below and deposit in the collection box located in the parking lot of the school. Special note: Please do not leave items on the ground outside the bins to maintain the integrity of our school property.
- Items Accepted: Clothing, Shoes, Belts, Purses, Wallets, Hats, Caps, Backpacks, Hard Toys, Stuffed Animals, Pots and Pans.
- Items Not Accepted: Furniture of any kind, Knives, Kitchen Appliances, Appliances with cords, Items made of glass.