Box Tops for Education
Box Tops for Education are found on hundreds of items and are worth 10 cents each. They are found on many popular brands such as General Mills cereals, Ziploc, Kleenex and Hefty. For a complete list of participating products click here. All you have to do is cut out the box tops, making sure they have not expired, place them in a bag with your student’s name, grade, and teacher and send them to school with your student. There are collection bins outside the office and in the cafeteria.
For more information go to www.btfe.com
AmazonSmile is a simple way for you to support Bowman Middle School every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you go to smile.amazon.com and shop, it’s the same shopping experience as Amazon.com but Amazon donates a part of the purchase price to our middle school!
Kroger Community Rewards
Kroger makes earning money easy. When you use your Kroger card, they give back a percentage of the sales.
Note: You must re-enroll each school year
- Visit http://www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com
- Select Enroll Now
- Type in Bowman Middle School or 84121
Shoparoo is a free app that earns Bowman money by taking pictures of your receipts! The app can be downloaded to an Iphone or Android device.
- Download the Shoparoo App to your phone
- Select Bowman Middle
- Take pictures of both your grocery and non-grocery receipts
World Wear Project
World Wear Project is a professional clothing collection company based in Dallas, Texas. Their efforts to keep millions of pounds of textiles from our landfills every year help our cities and counties by lowering their landfill space needs. Best of all Bowman PTA receives 15 cents for every pound of donated items!
How to Participate:
- Simply bring in any of the acceptable items listed below and deposit in the collection box located in the parking lot of the school. Special note: Please do not leave items on the ground outside the bins to maintain the integrity of our school property.
- Items Accepted: Clothing, Shoes, Belts, Purses, Wallets, Hats, Caps, Backpacks, Hard Toys, Stuffed Animals, Pots and Pans.
- Items Not Accepted: Furniture of any kind, Knives, Kitchen Appliances, Appliances with cords, Items made of glass.